What We Will Not Do - with your personal Info
We will never sell / lease / disclose your private information such as e-mail id, phone no. to any third party either for money nor for free.
What We Will Do - with your personal Information
Sent news about Kerala Book Store, arrival of new Books to your e mail id, May contact you directly over phone in case of any clarification regarding payment / shipping or return of books, if needed. or sent SMS for the tracking of payment status / order status / shipment status or return status to your mobile no. if needed. introduce new Products and services of Kerala Book Store and its Company's new Business Models.
The above is guaranteed by Kerala Book Store to all of its valuable customers.
Personal Information About Customers
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at KeralaBookStore.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way.You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses KeralaBookStore.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of KeralaBookStore.com on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from KeralaBookStore.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as One Page Checkout, Recommended for You etc.
Sharing the Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of sell or rent it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries KeralaBookStore.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Security of Information
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We do not collect any credit, debit or bank information in our web site, as we use payment gateway for the payment transaction. also payment gateways do not share / give us any credit / debit / bank information. The Payment gateway we use also do not share information about your transaction to any third parties.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites
KeralaBookStore.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with KeralaBookStore.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Choices You Have
Children Allowed to Use
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such KeralaBookStore.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews, and Shopping Cart.
- You can add or update certain information on pages in "My Account" section.
KeralaBookStore.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use KeralaBookStore.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit KeralaBookStore.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use
, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at KeralaBookStore.com, please Contact us
with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use
will change also. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers. Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through KeralaBookStore.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account
(and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile
; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists
or other gift registries; provide employer information when opening a corporate account; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and rate Reviews
; specify a Special Occasion Reminder
and employ other Personal Notification Services, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description ;
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features ; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at KeralaBookStore.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications , address book); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, Recommended for You, Special Occasion Reminders, and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product view history, prior order history, and Favorites); shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists ).